On the 15th of January a new Top-manager – Igor Landa, who has been the Head of “Sandora” company for 9 years, one of the leaders of the juice market of Ukraine and the main competitor of “Vitmark-Ukraine”. was introduced to the company. Recent appointments in the management of Vitmark definitely show that the strengthening of the positions of the juice holding company on domestic and foreign markets of juices, nectars and beverages should be expected this year.
Judging from the changes in the Top-staff, the company is geared up for the alteration of the situation on FMCG market. Igor Landa is one of the most successful Top-managers of Ukraine in 2007 according to the version of “Companion” magazine, he has started his duties as Executive Director of “Vitmark-Ukraine” since the middle of January.
In December Igor Topchiy, former Sales Director of the largest distributor of alcohol, “Megalopolis” Trade House (TM “Khortitsa”), started his duties as Marketing Director of Vitmark. I. Topchiy is currently supervising the issues of distribution and marketing. The experts highly rate the professional qualities of this Top-manager. Highly professional team of Vitmark strengthened by new Top-managers provides a strong resource for the achievement of the main goal of the company – the first position on the CIS market.
Personnel policy of “Vitmark-Ukraine” is aimed at the active involvement of the best efficient managers in the country with high leader ambitions in the team of the holding company.
Igor Alexandrovich Landa
Was born on the 20th of June, 1963, in Nikolayev. Higher education. Graduated from Kyiv University of National Economy. Speciality – Economist.
- From 1998 – Sales Representative of “Sandora” Limited Liability Company.
- 1999 – Marketing Director of “Sandora” Limited Liability Company.
- 2000 – Director of the “Sandora Trade” Trade House.
- 2004 – Executive Director of “Sandora” Limited Liability Company.
- 2007 – Director of “Sandora” Limited Liability Company.
- From the 15th of January, 2008 – Executive Director of “Vitmark-Ukraine” Company.
Igor Mikhailovich Topchiy
- 1992-1994 – Junior Researcher of “VELGOR” Company, Zaporozhye.
- 1994-1998 – Director of “TIM” Private Enterprise, Zaporozhye.
- 1998-2001 – Marketing Director of “Alpha-Plus” Limited Liability Company, Zaporozhye.
- 2001-2002 – President of Open Joint Stock Company “Vinnitsa Tool Factory”.
- 2002-2007 – Marketing Director, General Director of “Trade House “Megalopolis” Limited Liability Company (TM “Khortitsa”).
- From the 20th of December, 2007 – Marketing Director of “Vitmark-Ukraine” Company.